Sunday, November 21, 2010

Web Cam Manhattan Drive

still raining, alleys already flowing streams of water ...*

Sometimes I feel that I live in a cave. The world is broken and poured dirty water from the pipe. My body requires vitamin D. I miss the sun. It is true that you do not cry in your sleep, but soon. I'm going to work and it's dark, I go back - even darker. It turns out that the day is down somewhere between night and grayish zmierzchocień and apparently blink too often, because every time I miss him. And you should also add that I am in the office of milk glass in the windows. As at the maternity ward. This particularly feel like the better of the first edge of a vampire. Therefore, write whatever comes to me only slightly better than reading a Chinese phone book. And why such poor quality pics because the lighting is vertical lamp. It gives the eyes as for the hearing. Szafiarko Be smart here and make a dreamy sweet eyes to the camera as a 60-watt incandescent drilled a hole up to the brain) But if you do not have what you like to be loved ... what is not; )

Golf - that is, white cotton
scarf - in all its glory is in forms of fairy tales
bar - it's time to change, because the holes poprzecierały
corset - it was a few times
skirt - all in all I do not know, an ordinary black
Shoes - Reserved, a pity that there are no such

* Red Guitar tried to convince that łażenie the puddles is fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment