Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fibropapilloma In Dog Lip

What's new on the construction of the A1?

Today Sunday treated us with great weather. Temperature of 17 degrees above zero, full sun and not a single cloud in the sky is a custom weather in November, reportedly the ugliest month of the year. I did not agree with that for me the worst month is February, and especially the ending. But as I got to such a beautiful day it had to be used for dziesięciokilometrowy walk. Among other things, I saw progress on the construction of the A1 - in my opinion the most important investments in the Silesia region. Something has really seen and I think there really is a chance that in 2012 we will go to the Maciejowa Bełku. Photos come from the surrounding street, Chorzów, Gliwice




view toward the north


work at. Chorzowska

0 comments:

Post a Comment