Thursday, November 11, 2010

Acute Hiv Symptoms Less Than One Week

life continues much as a baby dancing ...*

Normally I feel like a grenade detached from the plow. I started studying and found out that I am not in a position to nothing else. Occasionally I manage to start cleaning, but usually I fall without the spirit in the face of having to wyszarpania vacuum cleaner from the closet and give up. Top Service got no teeth, and requirements around the house what is the one that should be in the washing machine. But it does not fit. Does not fit well in the bathroom. For now housed in the apartment, but with poverty. The above picture was made shortly before the event, which went with Mamalgosią and Madi. Not that I had time to celebrate. It was a pristine time in about two years. I'm a hopeless case because I never and under no circumstances want me anywhere ago Get out. It is true that stretched for kłaki and usadzona table at a club, I feel even good. But before I get there I find it a trillion reasons why I can not go completely. Usually the first four reasons are sufficient, I was at home in 1921 and warmed up in bed. In my situation could and should have somewhere for people to go out, but usually am confirmed in the belief that Księciunio-Of-Fables find me somewhere else, and not necessarily in that reeked fajkami and then a club. Recently, even one such find me. Feel the chemistry between us. But I also feel the Chernobyl chemistry, so we'll see what life brings.
Kamzelka - H & M
Skirt - sh
Shoes - Daszyński
* Crazy Marylka and 'Long live the ball'

0 comments:

Post a Comment