Saturday, May 14, 2011

Type Of Colure Berger Paint

Naga night like a dark glass of wine in the well bare bottom ...*


Mamalgosia already coined some time ago the theory that only wear to work. Not really I would agree, because in the face of such a declaration, and conversely would have to assume that the outside work I walk the shining bare ... eeee ... this ... knees. And it goes on. Scout's honor. I'll show you the way as the 'after hours' laze in the trees. It will be irrefutable proof. But actually it is a fact that my dressing is divided into distinct turning point in this 'work' and the 'after work'. Namely, after work, usually donned what a rush for the fleeing daughter, I can pick out of the closet. The proverbial 'eye', to which man has died in hospital. However, the clothes 'to work' dumam as the streets of Paris. Usually I try to dress uniquely and simultaneously imaginative and well in this look. The first two fail to reach enough easy, but sometimes the third remains in the realm of dreams. And I can not help that the uniqueness usually get by dressing in red from top to bottom. I have so many clothes that it would be guzzling the moles for 60 years, a third of it is red. I decided, however with the help disprove the theory of uniting red and divisions of the dress here last obskakuję both work and after-work. If someone is hurt from her teeth, and inside the hearts I feel I look like a barrier at the crossing, then politely inform you that there is a ruling will not change. I'll be me and that's red. Entliczek-Pentliczek red little table.

togs - Yessica
Pins - eh .... Zych & Staszewski ... in these shoes force
really is beautiful and not only because of the high is broader perspective

* The date of the belief that it Zdzislaw Sośnicka?

0 comments:

Post a Comment