Monday, May 16, 2011

I Need Gay Aerasand Parks In Hyd

with oak cabinets, gray butterflies, the livid fog up towards the valley ...*


Hello. My name is Miriam. I have ... eeee ... widget ... a little years. I'm under the sign of the fish, I like to breakfast on the terrace, walks on the beach, and undressing mannequins in the shops. As my eye set on a mannequin to quickly take off together and buy before it reaches me, it makes no sense and does not move the imagination. Hardly original, but the people later love. And the decisive factor here is of course the fact that the store mannequins are polite to have my size. As I saw a copy of the attached image, the air before I finally made enough to ask the saleswoman for a picture of the hanger, a nice lady with an indulgent smile, said that Superior should have to attach a card with my name, because I dressed like the 'roll stores' dress to know that I undress him. Should I go to some meetings Anonymous Rozbieraczy because my wardrobe more clothes gradually filled with demolition. I could use a wardrobe already as the 'Chronicles of Narnia'. Either option is there, look for the missing items with Ctrl + F.

Classifieds:
Volunteer to accept once we know where you can buy black ballet pumps peep toe, without ozdóbek, fabric, flat. No meadow dżeciki, pierdoleciki and stripes. Smooth, black. Well, cheap somehow. If anyone of you saw this scarce commodity in some mainstream sieciówce, I ask for a sign-signal. And do not those of the H & Him, because they have a large notch in the fingers. Huge thanks in advance.

dress previously owned by the dummy in the Oasis
shoes also belonged to the roll shop, but this time in Barratts

* 'with oak cabinets' Marek Andrzejewski

0 comments:

Post a Comment