Sunday, October 3, 2010

What Happened To Denise Milani? Retired?

brooch If I'd been out of the sky, I could fall as the pear tree ...*

stared
on hand jewelry made of lace like a fool - which side would not have looked, and so were the same hole. The thought that I could knit something similar herself was born in my mind. Each tutorial obejrzanym this thought grew and swelled, and eventually sit in przodomózgowiu shamelessly on a chair, enjoy the view and start eating the popcorn. I ordered a haven for strange purchases, or for Allegro, Little Koralikarza kit. Needle and thread I had in stock. I was also on the composition of the mass added to a variety of newspapers and fascinating creations koralikowych indigenous, or how can they call it - garbage. Dismantled all that with great reverence and poumieszczałam badziewie in reputed eye pedant string bags. At the sight of all my little trinkets inside will add up squealing with delight. Inevitably, he approached then time to desecrate the bag and stick a needle in a pristine expanse of felt. I felt at first like crazy at the sight of the explorer in the forest thickets Wkrzańska. Bravely waved a needle, prułam, szpetnie swear, but it came out such a thing, what will happen tomorrow at work will brooches at the neck, and then receives a new target force as a pendant. I just need to develop, how to make a braided chain made of beads. I am very proud of herself and a growing complacency in the breast balloon until it causes heartburn.

PS: In my unsurpassed, 'miszczem' and koralikowym Jagienka A certain president is, to which I put the right link.

* Patrick Kosiarkiewicz

0 comments:

Post a Comment