Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Inurlmulticameraframemode=

Probably have a short, but I know what is going on ....*

intern will give in good hands. I could give such notice. Normally I get a rash on my neck, as someone mentions the placement. I have nothing against a given, specific stażystce. I have a lot in front of the institution as such. Lest there be the same once I was an intern. But we all know that the same it is an employee of a prima sort, so that I will not discuss. For several years of work scrolled up ... dozen teen interns of different gender and education. Wiser and less wise, sympatyczniejsi and beets, hang like a hawk, and smart as water in the potty. How are the people. This trainee is no klawego life. They throw it around corners and still fiercely and ultimately kopertuje highlights enamel on your teeth flash in the Photocopying ... but it is the element length, probably even fit it into the contract. About this I will not discuss. I would like to ask, what madman came up with a perverse mind, that the employee substantive the bloody communal effort to cherish such an Orphan? To doubt there was a whole flock humbly pandering trainees. I explained, I learned to wipe their noses. By the way the noses smarkały me in my own paper, because who gonna get to the end of the food chain? Well, I ask who? Similarly, there are more rhetorical questions. Cumbajszpil - why have umiejscowisz new chamber in the heart of a trainee who is responsible for the proper fulfillment of the records in the vein wtłoczysz administrative jargon and a sharp tongue do vivisection on the idealistic views of delinquent - In a word: you'll veritable Galatea Pygmalion for the office of 'Master' in front of your name, where the ink has not dried up - it's you that Galatea will move to the third floor of a building diagonally. I have a fig. Without the poppy.

PS: Sork for image quality, and so the heights for my poor camera.
PS2: La Mome Madam: You have effect on man;) Volia - a brooch;)
PS3: I had an eclipse of the mind 'hołubieniem', kindly pointed out to me and the dictionary is still in me a suspicion! I'll kill myself as soon as my fist!

Blouse - next
white shirt - nn
(ad break: I wanted to say that the blouse is pretty seriously. Mereżkowy has a yoke, buttons obciągniętych lot of the same material and decorated sleeves - and what can I do that this camera takes photos of nothing worth this?)
skirt - diy

* Song of the novice sailor - John Wydra

0 comments:

Post a Comment