Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jeremy Bernal All Art

offer up the sacrifice of silly goats, which itself is to blame ....*


you I sometimes I look over my shoulder and I see very clearly that, instead of repeatedly szafiarskich notes leaves me 'Guide Mad Urzędasa'. What do I do? What is at the heart of the fork. Revealed to me today funkiel Nówka-not-whizzes Principle Two Goats. With hair blown flown at the pale dawn to work. Smarkając solemnly and putting life on the road surface. To be specific, it placed a spectacular fikoła the corridor. Necessarily stopped the fly and I could only crawl to the workstation and hiding the blush in the color of cooked cancer. Praise the Lord, because no one saw me as a cut out in the air hołubce. With a heroic mien I took to be 'roztwieranie' cabinets, which jumped legs waving przegniłymi case 'on Monday'. Flooded well before he entered the coffee-Director-Get down Get up and developing the rhetorical sails, he sent me the whole day for receiving applications from boxing. In place. Working with the customer is not sports. Olympics is sports, and the acceptance of applications is a fight to the death. Especially how come the Chinese, who tend to walk in small groups ... after two, three million ... Using a pictorial metaphor, I had two goats at a farm, and he snatched it from my throat and there was nothing to draw off for breakfast. At noon, the aforementioned Get down-Director-Rise uciemiężonym took pity on the people and gave the goats. I could go back to its rotting and woniejących act. The shoal is true - but always. I felt, my dear sir, the wind in the wings! As if I had two, completely new, not milked goats! Have not worked with such enthusiasm in a cramped, but its own biureczku!

PS: you have a nickname as "ore" and the pictures comes out then there is no carrot which aspire to the blonde ... but I'll still stick to the version that this light is nothing worth;)

Dish of the day:
Wheels and polka sponsors - Popin
bar live forever - Orsay
Skirt apparently not earned on the various types of evidence
100 den tights - Gatta
And as for dozens of pairs of shoes in the closet,
another appearance in the original is a little Daszynski

* Sexy-plexi-flexi Natalka and 'No word'

0 comments:

Post a Comment