Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cab I Take My Electric Toothbrush In Hand Luggage

U sialalala, I have no money, u sialalala, I do not want ... to take to work;) *

Uuuu dzieju ladies, but it has changed, tempted to say. However pozmieniao not be nothing, nothing, and yet a whole bunch of nothing. I lead a relatively quiet and stable existence significantly marked by a lack of time. Standardzik. Nihil novi speaking in Latin. While there, also run an unequal battle with the insurance company and the bodywork. And it was so that the seven mountains, just before Christmas the snow from the roof of a building that already took up my job zbiesił, changed the physical state of an avalanche, and his whole being would glacial punched the unsuspecting to the bodywork of my Blue-Bullets-Vorpommern. From the clash versus body zbieszona avalanche came out victorious only tinsmith, who earns the klepaniu healthy and roof painting. Just get the proverbial 'small', the well-known and liked in some circles zmaskulinizowanych Johhnego Walker decided to show the heart as a single mother and self-discontinued the car and took them to share 'Blue-paint' the house. So nice. It could be just as nice as I will be exhibiting the bill. Zpaliłam this intention candle scent is true, but the wax and the wick is, it meets the standards of crayons.

photo above does not present my humble person, but may eventually leave rickety, thirsty members of the sun before the lens. At the moment my work from last month. Would like to say a coral is a wonderful, relaxing job, but the truth is a god from hell annoying and exhausting, and this time as the Colorado beetle eats bushes potatoes. This necklace is cursed by definition, is a serial killer and patience. But what is not done for trinkets;)

* Dudi Shakin 'I have two left hands'

0 comments:

Post a Comment