Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gave Samples Of A Welcome Address To A Program

Somebody stop the World, I'm getting out ...*

last few days gave me a very hard time. Currently in force unless the weather is the nicest aspect of all this. Normal, standard with today's rain from the sky siąpiącej liquid appears almost dry. I rushed in the morning, wherever I throw the bag and coat and then decompose tonne of paper and start from what should be done the day before. Immediately the phone rings. I return to the previous steps, but at this point I have to do something quite different to cito. But more or less five times and two times I have to do something that is more on the cito cito than the previous one. And then the phone rings. Then come back to this more on the cito things, that after some time have to drop everything and do something about what must be done without discussion. Graduation validity of things to do reach a critical threshold when the phone rings Stand-Directorate-ease and tone, which even a corpse would put the department and conducted by the cemetery before the half przypomniałby himself that he is dead, asks to quit everything again and do something else. Why am I not posted a job offer that you must have a certificate from throwing all? Then the phone rings and I get the secondary nystagmus and bujam already katatonicznie. Two sandwiches later falls-Director-Get down Get up, throws a look that not only momentarily silenced, but physically sticks into the wall and asks politely, whether I do it earlier cito. At the same time my tongue gets up everyday, go for a beer, and I experience a heightened artistic experience in the form of melody in the cell. Technically, this situation is called a circus on the stick with the number popisowym in the form of juggling snowballs in hell.

Shirt - I managed to move the washing machine before I wrote the post and now the feathers
Blouse - editions
Skirt - nn

* everyone knows that it Jopek

0 comments:

Post a Comment