Saturday, August 14, 2010

Can You Daily Drive A Mustang Cobra

Jaworzno - Scrap KWK Jan Kanty


viewing images from the archives of this year, I came across the photos I took over a week driving to the hospital in Jaworzno. All ended happily, and the last day when I went to pick up loved ones have stopped before the EURO-CASH-I in order to Jaworzno capture what was left of the once high mines. Two towers, exhaust, even in good shape, even a painted. Maybe I'll ever go there to make better pictures but is about 50 km from Zabrze. Going further towards the center of Jaworzno my GPS I was flabbergasted. The fact that I did not have current maps, but when the house was analyzing the situation on Mapsource, it turned out that I passed by another former mine site - Jaworzno. About her, however, do not write over it that supposedly once was.


0 comments:

Post a Comment