Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pokemon Prism Where Do I Get Cut

As usual, the first post is the hardest

Welcome to the blog and once briefly about yourself. My name is Slavic, my passion is hiking in unknown places and capture the pictures, in other words photography. This blog is intended to be a continuation of the waszczuk.nazwa.pl where for 4 years he published different my pictures. Unfortunately, although the party has gained some popularity, especially galleries mine shafts, it is stated it crept up to it too much chaos and at one point presented everything from images of idols on the architecture of ancient Greece. I decided to stop maintaining this page and I hope that the blog layout a little better to check. What this blog will be - that is mainly about Silesia, transient, and to what was already an old flame. From time to time, throw some pictures from the mountains, and interesting places visited by me. the first few posts will introduce more than "shooting", but I hope that is not boring

0 comments:

Post a Comment