Monday, October 20, 2008

Paddle Boats For Sale In Ma

New Horsik: P BAMBINO

----- ----- BAMBINKO
SK
Cawkoo: D Noo mam Nowy Konik Love is Bambinko: P ride-on when I Sk bo here now I have horses nowinka * No *... Nj is Bambinko .. I have a few foteciek .. Bambinko horse and is the secret I've ever xodim ride, etc. .. It zlatucky Konik .. Yesterday I was on it for example to base case .. : D It zlatucky: P We were only krokowecke bo had been vaccinated recently and thakk .. It's something completely different as EPonka and Fafo ... Fafo carries himself on the base case or if he had a Eponka .. But for her I was USH few times but this was totally something else .. Voobec nevymislal afraid, and went: D It was a little vyhukany This supposedly who sits on me but otherwise well-being! : D NJ, and can an nova WEC nowe I am now a member of the club *! *- JK Spirit-*! * ... It's really sqelly Klubik: P.. Nj, par thak Polish piece of text and photo ... and what would it be without usual: Lufujem you my horses E and F: ***
Well, I forgot to add that we're going to Hubertus for 18 years Fantastika I'm so drzte palciiki: P


and I Bambinko

Znowaa

Here is killing: P

hiii

Zubyyy

EN
Noo, this is my first note in Polish: P Fajniee ... Well I hope you understand something because chocaz muj Polish: p Well, I start:)) now as silent and Fantastik Eponky workout v is a new club which is called JK Spirit ... : D This is just super club .. : P So exactly the workout on a horse which is called Bambino ... : D This is a great horse at a very good jumps, and OO as vysoko: P.. I was with him Vczoraj v Area, it is quite different from EPony and Fantastik vCal August niebal anything, even his silent nieprzeszkadzalo with another horse ... : D This area is just because I got Takoma stempovalam **** (Newi as it is said in Polish-in Slovak Inekcja, wakcina) .. : D I'm glad I can jezdic on such a nice horse before mojich beloved (E and F) mute: *** Well, now vsadze zdjencz and a few ideas: D Yours vszystkich: *
PS: This niejest muj con (Bambino) only the workout .. Vlasnie has it that one man niezdonza jezdic on it and I've been going there for niegoo .. : D


Bambo are Skraba: P

KUK

Romantikus: P

Zlatta Photo

Hiii and cooo:::

Nuno: *

Another Bambino

Koko them here?

much: P

Pasiemeee saaa

Again Cumiiime

And the last pics: P

MISS YA MY CUTE HORSES HOPE TO SEE YA SOON: D Love Lasts EFN FOREWA

0 comments:

Post a Comment