Friday, April 11, 2008

What Part Of Dandelion Does Bunnies Eat

SZVJ and HRC

EPona and Fantastic Love **** **** Nooo
so in Saturday SETC warned me that if I come on half the sixth to the stables and kill me personally so I woke up about 4:30 that I had a chance. Of course when I came to SETC este hajinkali. Then came Aďka at 6:15 am, followed by Sonke and izka and my mom, Alice, of course, arrived first at 7:20! At that time we had already planned for when we get there. Of course when they saw the horses in a hurry to do crap (that is my mucik not :***). Bobik, we have treated long enough, fortunately, and it started an hour later ... Cele odsoferovala us to my mom (Dikiiiiii). I came there, I disguised narwhal in chaps and I walked into a classroom. There we were told of the highest man in Slovakia will referee (SETC cheered) .. Then we have to imagine .. My text was from: My name is Nina Zagozdzon. Attended the basic school and I would like to dedicate jumping (Good neee: D) Then we split into two groups by the numbers I was 8 (najneoblubenejsie my number right after the sevens). I went last (what it pays for me to race because I went to 4) and there were a few mistakes and avoid Fanto me once so Niaki but I survived. Then I ran quickly write test (brrr..) Test was okay: D That we have to learn it CLICK . That I had to 1 *: D I gave him even the first! Then they were racing .. (I have proof of them was CLICK ) A document in the notice that I went to the fourth: (While I was writing test is Alice with her mother chose for the other two horses. First was roziazdovanie which was pretty cool and were then race. On the race slo follows:
Izabela - Salome 50 cm
Nina - Fantastik 50cm
Sonke - Cassanova 50 cm
Isabella - 50 cm Bobby
Sonke - Salome 70 cm! Ribbons!! Congratulations!
Alice - Cassanova 80 cm
Alice - Bobik 80 cm
I went to the race completely horrible but strange kommen ostatnim but are properly managed. Just pass by so I had 27 penalty points from the 17 per timeout. Fanta I jumped 3 times. Well I finally decided that actually I do voltyz nom .. : D I like it ... just srasneee Niom and here is the scorecard in which pomilili and gave me napprve I almost died: D: D: D CLICK (Note he is to me a beautiful green unit: D) \u200b\u200bA

add photos ever: D And while there are photos of Alice's website (Note I am doing Alice ad: D) http://www.jklimit.websnadno.cz/akcie. html : D

PS: I already LICENTOVANÝ rider watch out for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment